2. ADDITIONAL TERMS
3. ELECTRONIC-DELIVERY POLICY & YOUR CONSENT
You agree that we may electronically provide to you required notices, agreements, and other information concerning the Websites. If you no longer agree to receive notices electronically, please cease using the Websites.
5. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITES
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on the Websites at any time and without notice.
6. ACCESS COSTS
You must provide, at your own expense, the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access and use the Websites. If you access the Websites through a telephone line, please call your local phone company to determine if the access numbers you select are subject to long-distance or other toll charges at your location. Also, if you access the Websites through wireless applications (e.g., cell phones), your carrier, such as a wireless carrier, may charge fees for alerts, web browsing, messaging, and other services that require the use of airtime and wireless data services. Check with your carrier to verify whether any such fees apply to you. You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Websites through any wireless or other communication service.
7. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
7.1 You may use the Websites for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Websites any information, content, or material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
1. violates or infringes the rights of others, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
2. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is pornographic;
3. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
4. impersonates any person, business, or entity, including friv10 and its employees and agents;
5. contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or that otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
6. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
8. interferes with the use of the Websites by others.
7.2 You may not use our Websites:
1. for your own commercial gain;
2. to offer any form of advertising or promotion without our prior written consent; or
3. to provide any false personal information or any information, content, or material on account of anyone other than yourself without permission.
7.3 By using our Websites, you agree:
2. to keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date; and
3. not to share or transfer your password without our consent.
Each player may only have one account. We reserve the right to delete an account in the case of a player with multiple accounts, or for any other reason.
7.5 You may not use the Websites or any of our communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending (or to facilitate the sending) of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use the Websites to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your access or use of the Websites immediately and take other legal action if you, or anyone using your access to the Websites, violates these provisions. We may take any technical measures to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks.
7.6 Any information, content, or material you have created and submitted or transmitted through the Websites and that is covered by intellectual property rights (or similar rights) shall be licensed to us as a nonexclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license, and we are entitled to use such intellectual property on or in connection with the Websites or any other medium.
7.7 When you provide information, content, or material and use the public privacy setting, it means that every visitor to the Websites will have access to such information, and that we have no control over that information or what visitors do with it.
7.9 If you select a username, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate to do so.
8. LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITES
9. AGE RESTRICTIONS
By using the Websites, you confirm that you are 13 years of age or older or that, if you are under 13 years of age, you are accompanied and directly supervised by a parent or legal guardian. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not access the Websites without your parent or legal guardian directly supervising you. You agree that if your computer, Internet-enabled device, Internet connection, and/or facilities (whether owned, leased, or borrowed) access or assist users in accessing the Websites or services, you will not allow or assist, knowingly or unknowingly, children under 13 years old to access the Websites or services except while directly supervised by a parent or legal guardian. You agree that if you do allow or assist children under 13 years old to access the Websites without a parent or legal guardian directly supervising them with your computer, Internet-enabled device, Internet connection, and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed), you will assume full liability for any consequences, and that under no circumstances (including, but not limited to, negligence) will friv10, any third-party content provider, or their respective agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use the sites by users under 13 years of age, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Intellectual Property Rights to the Websites
We own the intellectual property rights to the design of and the information on the Websites, including the name of the Websites and the look and feel of the color combinations, button shapes, and other graphical elements of the Websites. Such intellectual property is protected by international treaties and by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade-secret laws, as well as other proprietary rights. For example, we own a copyright on the selection, organization, arrangement, and enhancement of the Websites, as well as on our original content on the Websites.
Intellectual Property Rights to the Games
We own the intellectual property rights to a large number of the games on the Websites, and for certain games, we requested and obtained permission from the copyright holders known to us. For some games, we could not find any copyright information, or, due to general use on the Internet, this information can no longer be obtained. Some games may be used under special conditions, considering a number of prerequisite constraints. These prerequisite constraints are, as far as we could determine, met by Friv10. We do not change anything in the source code of the games. For example, credit holders, brand names, or references to websites remain unchanged.